Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Crafty Me






So I never had any idea that I would be on the path to becoming the next Martha Stewart-- but I kind of feel like I am! Just kidding-- that couldn't be farther from the truth--- but I have been busy lately doing all sorts of fun crafts. I have to give credit to my sister-in-law Julie for the Cornocopia-- that was all her.. I glued it together. And I have to give credit to my sister Tara for introducing me to modge-podge (Johnny is really worried that I'm going to start modge-podging the walls and ceiling and floors) And finally I have to give credit to Studio 5 for some of the other ideas. These are just a few of my latest projects... (more to come) (Most people make stuff for people to see in their house--but since we don't really get many people visiting the north pole of Utah... I have to show them off on my blog)

3 comments:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

HEY! Don't you love being crafty? I love the website whipup.net! it is great! It has lots and lots of great ideas for easy to super hard crafts. I love getting inspiration from it. I hope your doing well!

Emily said...

Wow! Your crafts turned out really cute. For your Happy Holidays did you print out letters and cut them out to glue them or how did you do it?

AnnMarie said...

I'm impressed! The holiday modge podge stuff is way fun!