Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Winter Fun








Snow Box: Charli had a fun winter play day indoors. We filled up a plastic box with snow and added some food coloring to it. We pulled out the beach bag and let her have at it. She loved it!

Ice-cicles:
Outside of the kitchen window, there are ice-cicles and Charli loves knocking them down and sucking on them.
Ice Skating: For our Thurgood Family get together we went ice skating at the rec center in Bountiful. Charli was quite the little skater; she would "run" on the ice as we held her hands. Johnny was a pro- he could skate around holding Charli. I had to hold on to the side and hold her hand.. even then I struggled. I was excited that after an hour, I could turn around on my skates and do a 180. Come on, it's the little things for some of us. Charli and her cousin BreeAnna liked to hang out on the bleachers. Is that cute or what?

2 comments:

AnnMarie said...

That picture of the girls is ADORABLE! Will you email me a copy of it? I'm glad your trip had a happy ending. I'm going to check out Johnny on You Tube.

mcbingham said...

Trish, you are such a fun, and creative mom! I love all of your ideas! Also, nice job on the 180, ice skating is tricky ;)