Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Charli's Funny Faces


This is Charli's -- Hey look at me being silly-- I'm in my shopping cart... look.

I'm lucky enough to be publishing anything-- so just turn your head to look at this picture! One day when I don't have two houses and 26 other children to worry about-- I'll take the time to make my blog all fun and cutesy-- but for now-- this is what you get!! I figure Charli's plenty pretty to look at!

This is her -- hey-- yo-- what's up look.
This is her pointing to her teeth.
This is her - hey...I'm kind of shy look.
This is her most recent-- Hey check this out-- I can smash my face into the screen on the door!


So-- I should probably change my blog site- to "All about Charli" because that's totally what it is. But that's okay-- Johnny and I do revolve around our little sunshine most of the time anyways. And besides work-- we're pretty boring! Charli has the FUNNIEST faces! I don't know where she got these from-- but we think they're great! These are the only ones I could get on camera...

No comments: