Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Hunt-ing" in Yellowstone

I have been meaning to post these pictures since we went to Yellowstone back in August-- but I've had a billion things to do on my to-do list-- and now I only have a thousand. So, I thought it would be a great time to update it! Charli was so much fun-- as always! She loved seeing the sights and being with all of the Hunts. Her favorite thing to do was "hunt" for buffalo. Melinda and Sarah would pull her out of her car seat every few minutes to check out the buffalo-- and it even helped her learn her "b" phonogram! Now she says buh--- buh-- buh! (buffalo)
Poor Charli rarely gets to see her cousins-- but she totally bonded with them on our trip. I couldn't resist this picture of her and her cousin Sage!! They are natural posers!



Charli and her "buh-buh" and "buh"
The best part of our trip was when we got Charli her own little "buh-buh" She loves it! Just this morning she kissed it on it's nose about 50 times on the way to her baby-sitter's house. Her other "must-have" is her "buh"-- (blankie).

No comments: