Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My latest makeover victim

Tiana wanted to have a "holy-monkey-freakin-cow" change-- so I decided to make her my (blonde) twin! Let me know what you think-- Everyone says that it makes her go from "crazy- wild- spontaneous- reckless-hey check me out- teenager to one-- still hot- sophisticated-- college girl. I think we cut 20 inches or so!! If you know anyone in the market for a wig-- she's selling!
Long hair is so over-rated-- this short hair thing is great!!

Good-bye beautiful horse mane!! She has 2 years to grow it out for Romeo ( if she lasts!)

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

Holy Monkey Freaking Cow is right!!!!! This is the first I have seen of her hair cut. It's way cute, but I didn't even recognize that it was Tiana until I scrolled down and saw the before picture. It is a totally different girl there!

Glad that you finally updated your blog. Check mine out for some great pictures of baby number 4!